The Driverge Chrysler Flex Series™ with Gurney Mount
Transport anyone at any time with the Driverge Flex Series ™ Gurney Mount. This van can quickly be configured to accommodate various combinations of wheelchair and ambulatory passengers and now, a passenger on a cot or gurney. One van can do it all!
The Gurney Mount Conversion is a versatile wheelchair-accessible minivan that can be a great fit for any passenger. It is ideal for assisted living organizations, smaller size medical organizations, and paratransit.
- Flexibility for different types of transportation
- 30" wide, 800-pound capacity FlexFlat ramp
- Electric restraints optional (Forward position only)
- Standard chassis equipment includes front and rear AC, cruise control
- 36-month/36,000-mile (whichever comes first) commercial-use conversion warranty
- 48-month/50,000-mile (whichever comes first) consumer use conversion warranty
Download Our Free Guide on 4 Keys to a More Profitable Fleet
Today's full size vehicles offer the safety of uni-body design, improved gas mileage and more. Likewise, there are new innovations available in wheelchair accessibility that will increase it's use and time on the road.
This FREE 6 page guide will show you multiple ways you can save with a no-compromise, infinitely configurable accessible transportation vehicle.