The Ford Transit Connect
Driverge’s Ford Transit Connect is a great addition to a line of minivans that have been used for wheelchair passengers’ transportation for decades. It’s the lowest-cost new vehicle and has features designed specifically for easier accessibility.
Best Accommodation for a Wheelchair Passenger
The 2nd row split seats allow a wheelchair passenger to see out of the front and the aid to sit in the single seat.
Transports Up To Six Passengers
Accommodates 5 adults and 1 wheelchair passenger compared to the most standard end-user market option of 4 adults and 1 wheelchair layout.
The Best Value for a commercial minivan
- The lowest-cost new vehicle available in the market for WAV transportation.
- Low Profile - Easy for elderly passengers to get in and out.
- Optional Electric Securements that make the securement process of wheelchair passengers easier.
- Easy to maneuver in urban settings because of its smaller size
- Fuel Efficiency. Best-in-Class 26 MPG average combined driving
- Exclusive FlexFlat™ Ramp by Driverge Vehicle Innovations is standard equipment (folds flat when not in use to create a usable deck).
Download Our Free Guide on 4 Keys to a More Profitable Fleet
Today's full size vehicles offer the safety of uni-body design, improved gas mileage and more. Likewise, there are new innovations available in wheelchair accessibility that will increase it's use and time on the road.
This FREE 6 page guide will show you multiple ways you can save with a no-compromise, infinitely configurable accessible transportation vehicle.