The BraunAbility Chrysler Voyager Side-Entry
The Commercial Side-Entry wheelchair accessible vehicle has been a cost-effective, workhorse product for paratransit providers and transportation services.
The BraunAbility Chrysler Voyager Side-Entry Features:
- 15% more cabin space vs. Dodge Grand Caravan
- Seating for up to 7 ambulatory*; up to 2 wheelchair positions
- Added space at front for wheelchair passenger footrests
- Hard-wearing TPO front, side and rear flares to absorb minor impacts
- Reinforced, heavy-duty swing-out ramp and latch
- Enhanced ADA lighting package
Download Our Free Guide on 4 Keys to a More Profitable Fleet
Today's full size vehicles offer the safety of uni-body design, improved gas mileage and more. Likewise, there are new innovations available in wheelchair accessibility that will increase it's use and time on the road.
This FREE 6 page guide will show you multiple ways you can save with a no-compromise, infinitely configurable accessible transportation vehicle.