The Ford Transit Connect
Ideal for nursing homes, group homes, senior living homes and more, the Ford Transit Connect holds up to five passengers and one wheelchair. With the Transit Connect, there is no need to move the 2nd row of seating to add a wheelchair position. In addition, all Ford Transit Connects come standard with our exclusive FlexFlat™ ramp. The FlexFlat system folds flat when not in use to create a convenient, usable deck. With ample interior space and excellent fuel economy---the Ford Transit Connect is a best-in-class vehicle option.
More Stylish than ever – Still Built Ford Tough for Commercial Use
It hasn't just been improved on the outside, but on the inside and where it counts – performance and capability. Here's what's new:
- Holds 6 passengers including a single wheelchair
- No longer have to lose the second row seats and tumble them forward when carrying a wheelchair! The 3-passenger second row seat stays in place with wheelchair making this perfect for taxi, nursing home, group home and other use.
- FlexFlat Ramp now comes Standard. FlexFlat ramp folds flat when not in use creating a usable deck for luggage, cargo and more.
- 800 lb. Ramp capacity
- Best-in-Class 24 MPG
- Best-in-Class Interior space Rear liftgate swings up and out of the way for easy entry. Split rear doors come standard on Taxi model.
Also, as with the previous Transit Connect:
- Meets all ADA and FMVSS vehicle requirements
- Successfully Crash Tested
- 30 MPH frontal crash – PASSED
- 33.5 MPH side crash – PASSED
- 50 MPH rear crash – PASSED
- Auto-retracting wheelchair securement system standard – electronic system available
- 3-Year/36,000 mile warranty
As the nation’s leading commercial wheelchair van dealer, we are focused on being the one-stop resource for your mobility van needs. Our team of experts provides each customer with the best advantages in the industry, including:
- Quick turnaround times
- Superior craftsmanship
- SmartFloor™ technology
- Customizations based on your needs
- Free on-site training
- Routine service check-ups
Ordering a Transit Connect Wheelchair Van from MobilityWorks Commercial
MobilityWorks Commercial offers quick customizations and fast turnaround times.
Interested in ordering a Transit Connect from MobilityWorks Commercial? Call our toll-free line at 888-466-5504, send us an inquiry here, or view our current inventory.
Ford Transit Connect
Ford Transit Connect Information Sheet