Ford Wheelchair Van
The Ford Transit is a full-size van which has proven itself to be ideal for businesses that transport people. The Transit is available in three lengths and two roof heights and comes standard with our exclusive SmartFloor™ system. The SmartFloor system allows for the quick and easy movement of seats and wheelchair positions within a vehicle, which makes it easy for you to adapt to the unique needs of both your wheelchair passengers and your ambulatory passengers. Available with either a side or rear wheelchair lift, the Ford Transit is versatile, durable and reliable.
A full-size vehicle that offers more
- MORE Flexibility – over 1,000 seating configurations which can be changed in minutes.
- MORE Room – up to 77" interior height (extended body with high roof) and an impressive 487 cubic feet of cargo volume (with seats removed).
- MORE options for Businesses – move, add or remove seats to make room for luggage, cargo or additional passengers.
- Mobility options with wheelchair lifts also available.
- MORE Savings – Standard V6, EcoBoost V6 and Diesel engines provide as much as 46% greater fuel economy which means more money going right to the bottom line.
Models include 3 lengths and 2 roof heights
- 130 in. regular wheel base with medium roof
- 148 in. long wheelbase with medium roof and high roof
- 148 in. long wheelbase with extended body and high roof
As the nation’s leading commercial wheelchair van dealer, we are focused on being the one-stop resource for your mobility van needs. Our team of experts provides each customer with the best advantages in the industry, including:
- Quick turnaround times
- Superior craftsmanship
- SmartFloor™ technology
- Customizations based on your needs
- Free on-site training
- Routine service check-ups
Create the Ultimate Crew Van with over 1,000 possible seating configurations using SmartFloor™. Our exclusive SmartFloor™ system brings many features and benefits and provides unlimited flexibility with your fleet.
Click here for more information
Download Our Free Guide on 4 Keys to a More Profitable Fleet
Today's full size vehicles offer the safety of uni-body design, improved gas mileage and more. Likewise, there are new innovations available in wheelchair accessibility that will increase it's use and time on the road.
This FREE 6 page guide will show you multiple ways you can save with a no-compromise, infinitely configurable accessible transportation vehicle.